Wednesday, October 29, 2008

gun's,god,and ammo

I really don't believe a lot of what I'm reading..These people tell you they live in an RV,on less than 10k a year,yet have 50,000 round's of ammo and 4 AK 47's,a few shotgun's,and other toy's..Are they really serious?I have a huge truck,I couldn't fit 50,000 round's in it! Offhand,50,000 round's of ammo,in 7.62,is at least .50 a shot..so there is 25,000 buck's!Then,they buy some oddball slovakian/czeck/god know's/whatever leftover from WW2.Boy,that will stop an A1 Ahbram..People really need to pull they're head's out.
Buy food,buy seed's,buy an RV to live in.If you are really stupid enough to believe you'll be swamped by 50,000 crazy zombie's trying to kill you,you'd never be able to carry that much ammo,much less reload fast enough!Praise the Lord and pass the ammo??? Give me a break!
Set your goal's..A place to go,a way to get there,a way to survive,a simple shelter.Fish,hunt,garden,whatever. Don't get me wrong,you WILL need weapon's!Concentrate on hunting weapon's first,assualt rifle's are just toy's for later.Get what you need first,what you want later.Just surviving is the first goal.

No comments: